SWARA ACACIA LODGE
ON THE WILD OUTSKIRTS OF NAIROBI, KENYA
Swara Acacia Lodge is your most convenient African escape just 36 km from Nairobi. Only a 40-minute drive from the Jomo Kenyata International airport. Swara Acacia Lodge is located on the sprawling Swara Plains and have unbridled access to the 20,000 acres of wildlife sanctuary surrounding us.
Take your journey off the beaten path and stay in Swara Acacia Lodge newly renovated boutique cottages. Swara acacia lodge, with its traditional thatched roofs and indigenous decor, blends perfectly with the beauty of the natural environment. Swara Acacia Lodge is a family run business, wholeheartedly dedicated to making sure your time with us is unforgettable.
The Swara Plains Wildlife Conservancy
Swara Acacia Lodge backyard boasting of 100 km of trails that lead to over 3,000 game animals, 300 bird species and 8 dams. Swara Acacia Lodge organizes day-and-night safari drives for those itching to explore the savanna and meet Kenya’s majestic animals including cheetah, antelopes, giraffes, ostriches, hyenas and more.
Activities at Swara Acacia Lodge
They include archery, yoga, safari bike rentals and safari hikes.
Restaurant is a la carte and Hop Inn bar is offering refreshing drinks, healthy smoothies and cocktails.
Swara Acacia Lodge would love to be your host and guide for an adventurous holiday, event or wedding.
WHY SWARA ACACIA LODGE
Nearness to NAIROBI
– A mere 36-kilometer drive from Nairobi
– Just a 40-minute drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
– Direct route from the airport bypasses all urban traffic
– Close enough for comfort to the city center
– Far enough for an immersive escape into the savanna
NATURE & WILDLIFE
– Access to the private Swara Plains Wildlife Conservancy
– Surrounded by 20,000 acres of protected land
– More than 3,000 animals are our neighbors, some even visit the lodge
– Our gardens and native aesthetics blend in with the environment
– Safari adventures via game drives, hiking, and biking
EVENTS & WEDDINGS
– Boutique weddings for couples seeking an unconventional, entrancing venue
– Bespoke packages for intimate gatherings or big parties, for up to 400 guests
– Exclusive use of our accommodations and facilities for the day or overnight
– Bridal preparation cottage and honeymoon suite
– Breathtaking scenery and free-roaming animals for nuptial photography
– Conferences and company outings with exclusive use of our facilities
– Customizable packages, according to group size and budget
– Conference room is fully equipped with projectors, screens, flip charts and stationery
– Exciting, adventurous team-building exercises in an extraordinary outdoor setting
– Activities like obstacle courses, wildlife safaris, ball games, social games etc
|Rate R01- Banda Rack Rates until November 30th 2019|
Type of Room
Bed and Breakfast
|Dinner, Bed & Breakfast||Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
|Single||Per Room, per night||1 adult||5,000||11,000||11,500||12,500||13,500|
|Double/Twin||Per Room, per night||2 adults||5,600||12,000||13,000||15,000||17,000|
|Deluxe Room||Per Room, per night||2 adults||–||–||17,500||19,500||23,000|
|Triple Room||Per Room, per night||3 adults||6,200||13,000||16,000||19,000||22,000|
|Family Room||Per Room, per night||4 adults||6,800||16,000||19,000||22,000||25,000|
|Per Child||Per Child, per night||Sharing child under 3||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Per Child||Per Child, per night||Sharing Child 3 to 15 yrs||500||500||800||900||1,200|
|Rates Include sanctuary fee, complimentary game drive, Kids Safari Club, meals as per plan taken and a range of activities and games, WIFI, VAT & catering levy|
|Deluxe Room includes wine, afternoon tea, romantic table in our garden and complimentary gifts in room|
|All rates above are in Kenya Shillings|
|Day Rate for use of the room on the day from 11:00 to 17:00|